Sunday, November 6, 2011

Call Me

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but, I love loving people.  I love helping others.  It makes me so happy.  I love listening to what others have to say about their lives.  Actually, I find lives incredibly intriguing.  We are so dimensional and multifaceted.  We have our own situations and even the similar ones are different.  Learning how others view their lives and what they want to do with them or where they want them to go is fascinating.
I also believe that talking everything out makes the weight leave you.  So, I work to make myself available at any time so that others can have a listening ear and a loving heart to talk to.  I have spent years learning how to love and accept anyone for who they are, no matter what.  I want to be someone that people can come to and know that what they say to me will never make my opinion of them change.  I want to be the person they can call for any reason and I will help as much as I can.  I want others to feel that I love them.  I want them to feel comfortable.
Plus, loving people helps you forget yourself.  It helps you really tune in on the other person which, in turn, makes you forget all of your problems.  Focusing on others helps me relate to them better; I have more empathy and sympathy.  I am a better tool in the Lord's hand.  I can touch people that need to be touched.  I can do great things with love.
LOVE.  It's the best thing you can do.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment