Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Define Family

my life...I noticed this when I looked at who was in attendance at my wedding..sad but true..that was a once in a lifetime event to be apart of and the people that missed out due to bullshit will have to live with it. You make your bed, you have to lie in it.

I am including this picture because in two of my classes last week we talked about the changing definitions of family.  Family is not longer strictly blood relation, it has expanded to mean anyone who fills your life with love and attachment.  We don't know if this is a good or a bad thing because every case is situational but studies will continue to test the newer definition of family.

It's an interesting photo nonetheless.

What do you consider to be "family"??

No comments:

Post a Comment